Customer Support Services
Get help the way you want it
Our customer support is staffed with professionals adept at handling issues across platforms and system environments. We offer support packages to fit the varying needs of our customers.
We use our own suite of collaborative customer support applications, including phone, email, chat and self-service (knowledge base).
Standard Support package covers:
- 24/7 support for production environments
- 24×7 email support
- 24×7 phone and chat support
- Access to the support web site
- Access to our knowledge base
- On-premise customers: access to software upgrades (minor and major) and to generally available enhancements and hot fixes
Premium Support is an add-on to our Standard Support package that provides support coverage for non-production environments and upgrades.
Software Implementation Services
Customization and activation services
Moxie provides collaboration-based software solutions that help businesses achieve organizational objectives in a rapid timeframe. Extensive experience, developed from hundreds of customer implementations around the globe, coupled with a tested project implementation methodology ensures every deployment is successful.
This dynamic methodology is the cornerstone for providing a proven and repeatable process to comprehend complex or simple deployments. Where applicable, Moxie will leverage existing legacy systems to reduce costs and retain previous company investments.
Customers interact with Moxie experts for all implementations
Access to Moxie’s product and solution expertise includes a combination of the following:
- Functional analysts with expertise in specific business verticals
- Trained and certified project managers
- Technical analysts
- Subject matter experts
- Best-practices consultants
The Moxie Software QuickStart program, derived from extensive business experience, industry best practices, and in-depth product knowledge, is a proven onsite or ASP deployment process to install and configure the solution. Moxie Software’s QuickStart provides modular options to enable successful implementations based on customer requirements, product (Email, Chat, Phone, etc), and facilities. The Moxie customer service software deployment process takes approximately three to seven business days.
Professional with Every Purchase
Moxie’s Professional with Every Purchase program delivers comprehensive services for six months following a successful Moxie customer service software deployment to help fulfill the company’s objectives at no additional charge. It provides IT administration, product expertise, and operation services (i.e. database administration, system monitoring, upgrades, installs, and production configuration) on a full or part-time basis.
Customer Service Software Management Services
- New user accounts and logins creation
- Basic administrative work
- Business rules creation and management
Moxie offers several training packages to help you gain the knowledge needed to successfully utilize our customer engagement tools. Courses are designed to introduce and expand on each Moxie product, including knowledgebase, email, and chat. Each session or course offers an effective method for new and experienced users and can enhance product functionality skills and learn about new product releases.
Webinar, trainer lead* courses are comprehensive, hands on training geared to help your Agents, Supervisors, Business Managers and Trainers learn the essential features and functionality of the Moxie solution.
Training offerings include:
- Knowledgebase –Session One: This step by step Knowledgebase training allows participants to gain the knowledge on how to begin setting up a Knowledgebase.
- Knowledgebase – Session Two: A continuation of your Knowledgebase training which provides an in-depth look at enhanced administrator features and functionality.
- Moxie Agent: Agents will learn the core functions and features on how to utilize either the Chat or Email Solution.
- Moxie Supervisor: Supervisors gain knowledge on many reporting and dashboard features.
- Administrator: Demonstrates key tools that managers use to effectively support and monitor end-users
Moxie customers can inquire about our training options and packages by contacting their Account Manager or emailing email@example.com
*Certain training packages only.